Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A different flavor

So, I heard a rumor its nice to take a break... is a weekend a break? If it isn't someone should let me know.

I have been speaking to several people about things and I came to a very interesting realization. All blogs are the same. Everything contains the same information, and all of them have rather unpleasant ways of addressing them. If ANYONE actually follows the crap I do, remember that post a while back. The one about imagination. I realized that the only thing that separates one source from the other is, in fact, that very same imagination. I had fallen short of my own challenge and instead attempted to create a formulaic way of following a structure to create slight entertainment.

I decided I needed to change to something that had imagination. To that end I have begun writing a story. I'm very good at creating stupendous and complex characters in my head and have always failed to move that to any form of substance be it visual art, writing, or anything else. I think I am doing better at conveying what I see in my mind's eye now, and I am going to just shoot what I can and see where it goes. Tomorrow will be the first post, I've almost finished writing it and want to take some time out and review it again before I put it down officially. I hope someone enjoys it because I think that it is very fun to write. My imagination is also thankful as well... It is untitled at the time being, but we will see what happens.

Thanks to everyone who gave me help even though you may not know who you are. And to she who helped, but wished not to be named. Thanks for the Soulstone! :P

Just a heads up! Oh yeah, Ding 78 almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment