Tuesday, April 7, 2009

How to start a blog... hmmm...

I am a Geek

for frame of reference:

a Nerd studies a lot,
a Dork dresses funny,
a Geek loves tech,

I am a Christian

not Bible beating,
not Soapboxing,
not trying to convert from here

I have a life

Full time job,
Part time school,
Full time family

I'm a Procrastinator
I'm Extrovertly Loving and Introvertly Fighting
I'm a night person

I love Math/Science
I love Music
I love Changing my view of things
I enjoy writing
I enjoy WoW
I enjoy reading about WoW
I'm attempting to write about WoW

I hope to always be a kid inside.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, this "first" post says a lot without saying too much, just enough. I like it.

    Hope you have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely introduction!
    I'm honored to find my own blog on your blogroll! I'll be sneaking in here every now and then and see how you're doing. I suspect already you'll become one of my steady "must-readings"!

    ReplyDelete