Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ooey Goey goodness

So 3.1 came out today. I'm stuck at work till 6 and unable to try wonderful things out. I'm kicking myself for not being somewhere I can grab my duel specs right away at. Well, that doesn't matter. I'll have time to look at my first spec on the flight back to a zeppelin. At the moment I am at level 73 with my priest, and I have bounced back and forth between a shadow leveling spec and a Disc healing spec more than on any other character. I am so excited to have duel specs. So excited in fact that I refused to purchase my original flying training because I found duel spec more important. I did manage to save up enough money through questing alone that all i need is another 600g between 73 and 77 and I will be able to buy everything to be able to fly when I hit that level. Now rather than list what changes are awesome or bad or just list in general I am going to give you a play by play of my afternoon.

1. Jump on gryphon to the nearest zeppelin route to my trainer.
2. Spec for a gorgeous new Disc Spec in flight
3. Purchase Dual spec from trainer
4. Spec a Shadow leveling spec.
5. Queue for a Battleground from wherever I am
6. Ride my mount to the nearest river
7. Hearth back to Northrend because the cooldown is only half an hour.


I am very excited for all of the changes. I think that my friend and I will be good to go with our Disc Priest/Ret Pali 2v2 team when we hit 80 and it will be very soon now that I don't have to spend 100g per instance not including repair and reagent costs. This is going to be a fun night.

Thought of the day:
What happens when I join a battleground while flying on a gryphon. Does the gryphon wait for me to come back? Do I drop out of the sky to my death like what happens when a summon fails because an instance is too full? I hope it is messed up and I can use that to shortcut to places while I'm flying over them.... hmm... what old world flyby places have you always wanted to visit. I have levitate so even if I fall off I will never die....

No comments:

Post a Comment