Thursday, April 16, 2009

Power Word: WTF

So a while back I posted how I wanted to kill PUGs altogether. I wanted to make sure I never had to deal with terrible players ever again. Well guess what! Last night I fell for that shit again.

-asshat "wanna heal Drak'tharon"
-unassuming moron "sure, give me a sec and I'll be right there"
-unassuming moron "I just got dual spec, so you are all in luck"
-asshat 2 "Great, this should be cake then"

btw, im the unassuming moron

So if any of you have been in there, you know there are void zones. Large holes of death in the ground that are almost impossible to NOT see. Somehow asshat 2 managed to tank an entire pull inside of the void zone and then bitched at me when I asked him to wait for mana. Now I can take some criticism, but overly bitchy and I get kinda pissy, I can accept that but he might have deserved it so there.

-unassuming moron "Don't complain, I just kept your ass up in a void zone. use your head next pull and we will all be happier."
-asshat 2 "shut up and heal dumbass"

I decided to drop it. On the fourth pull in you have a pull of four mobs, I was having trouble healing with default UI because the text numbers was still on my screen, I asked for a second to turn them off. asshat 2 pulls. I try to save him from my menu screen, but he dies all the same. That's fine, maybe he didn't see it. We had a second death knight in the group, he picked up tanking, i start healing him... then i notice asshat 1 running past me. a warlock who is running out of the instance. one of our other puggers then falters and follows him. with mobs trailing. they hit the door and the improv tank and I die trying to recover.

I have no soulstone, and I'm the only person with rez... shouldn't I be the only person with the option to run out, but the pull wasn't lost.

-unassuming moron "dude, what the heck, we still had that pull, don't run out like a douche."
-asshat 1 "f*** off d***"
*Unassuming moron has left the group
-w- asshat 1 "We don't need some shitty prick priest anyway, F*** YOU"
*asshat 1 is being ignored
-w- asshat 2 "YOU STUPID...(this continued for about three lines, but I forgot what it was and really doesn't matter)"
*asshat 2 is being ignored

here is the best part. I don't know the other two Puggers that we were grouped with, but one I have pugged with a lot recently. He whispered me a few minutes later asking if I wanted to heal again. I said sure, but I get to bring the tank. Ark to the rescue. My arena partner brought his pali tank, took almost no damage the whole fight, we accidentally pulled a boss before we meant to and still we ended the instance with no deaths.

The guy I have pugged with before said great job heals, sorry for what I got you in to earlier.

I like this server. Jerks get ignored, the good are victorious, and order is restored to the world. Just to be clear, I still hate pugs. Maybe I will put up my rules for Pugging later... look for that tomorrow.

*****
To clarify my edits, I am fine with the word ass, but anything past that I have decided to keep out... just to at least pretend this is family friendly. I don't think I have had any language up to this point, but I'm trying to keep it down to a minimum. Just beware the ranty ones.

2 comments:

  1. Here's something to keep in mind: if you always keep your tongue civil, even in the worst of situations, then you open up the option of reporting the idiots who start cussing you out. ;) It's a nice bit of revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to avoid commenting on my own post, but here I go.

    Something that will come out immediately tommorrow is that I despise people thinking of themselves before a group, when I said something nasty it was because someone neglected to pay attention to anything around them but themselves. It irks me.

    ReplyDelete