Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Patchial amusement

Good Morning Blogosphere!

I can't help but smile this morning. All of my wildest dreams were in fact realized last night. I hate to say it because I feel like all I've heard is QQ about this patch. "You didn't warn us the season was over, we cancelled our account and were going to farm all the rank we needed in the last week of the season" WAAAA! Anyway, the less air time those people get the better, so I continue.

My favorite Patch EVA!

So I have played some hybrid character for about a year and a half now. I played a hunter to start, but quickly turned to a Druid. I really love druid spell dps, and druid healing is really just a minor amusement. I have done both however, and frequently switched between the two when going from PvE-PvP. Having experienced this I knew when I rolled a priest that it would be the same. Before I even hit level 70 on my priest I had respec'd enough times for level 68-70 dungeons that My respec cost was 50g a piece. All told I figure I have spent about 375g on respecs give or take a few. I know by experience that I like to change my playstyle frequently and So I saved money ahead of time to grab me some dual specciery.

How happy I am about the changes. Did anyone else notice that when you spec'd for the first time the game already remembered where your buttons were PRE-Patch and put them back in the appropriate spot. I was very surprised and excited. Also, I could have lived a fine life with only having the main 1-= bar change when you switched specs, but no, everyone of them changes. Have I mentioned I like this patch.

I dueled against a Death Knight and won, as a Shadowpriest. I don't know if that's really impressive, and you can say I'm a noob, but we were both level 73 and I didn't just beat him, I trounced him. Sure I used cooldowns, but he didn't even get me below half health, I didn't have to heal, and he potted in the fight too.

All in all, I enjoyed myself more last night than I have in a very long time. I am excited that Blizzard has made such great steps forward in their game. Matter of class post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment